Monday 18 November 2013

How to Pray: As Modeled By Jesus in the Lord's Prayer

This is an excerpt from my guest-hosting stint at At The Cross Live- a Canadian-based live phone-in show ministering to the hurting, lonely and searching folks of Canada and USA(via satellite)- last Nov. 16th 1am EST.

It was only after the show that I have realized not only was this my debut as a the one sharing the word in ATCL but this was my first ever live on-air preaching on TV! During my previous guest appearances, I relish the fallacy that i was only reaching out to 20,000 people- not true at all! That night of Nov. 16th I knew i was reaching out to hundred or hundreds of thousands (or even millions- i really do not know). All I can say is, thank you Heavenly Daddy- we rocked the skies over North America that night!

He adds hope,

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment