Monday 12 November 2012

Faith, Hope and Love

Ever since 2004, I wanted to blog and chronicle our marvellous journey as a family- from the regular family happenings to the challenging ones; from the ordinary grind of life to the supernatural stories that has become our new natural; from the familiar immigrant experiences to the signs and wonders that has defined our lives.

But it seems I never had the time...until now. I guess I was just waiting for the three to be complete.

Jarlene FAITH... Born 2004

Charis AGAPE...Born 2009

Katherine HOPE...Born 2012

Now the three most important earthly and eternal virtues are complete in my life- Faith, Hope and Love. I guess the stories need to be known to a greater degree now.




But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love. (I Corinthians 13:13)






He Graciously Adds Faith, Hope and Love- Josh


No comments:

Post a Comment